Hello and happy October to you! This past weekend, I attended Pure Barre teacher instructor training in Denver, Colorado! Although it was a challenging weekend, I am so grateful for this opportunity to grow, not only in my fitness career, but as a person. If you are someone who attends Pure Barre classes, just know…the instructor of your class has worked really hard to be there, putting in hours of physical training, memorizing choreography, and fine tweaking musicality skills. I am proud to be training with a company who puts so much care, consideration, and training into their instructors. I’ve got my work cut out for me, but when you’ve got a dream, you’ve got to hustle and get that work done!
I arrived home late Sunday night, so first thing Monday morning, I whipped out my notebook and got my dinner menu down for the week! As always, please feel free to share what you’ve got planned for the week as well!
- Monday: Brown rice pasta with homemade turkey meatballs & organic marinara
- Tuesday: Burrito bowls with organic ground beef, brown rice, peppers, onions, tomatoes, chopped lettuce, and homemade guacamole
- Wednesday: Out to dinner for my mom’s birthday! We are looking to go to a new farm-to-table restaurant that’s typically tough to get into, but we’re hoping on a Wednesday night it won’t be too bad!
- Thursday: Chicken Chowder from the Whole 30 plan (Yes, this is a repeat from last week- it’s so good and so fall!)
- Friday: Lentil soup (as I write this, I think this doesn’t sound very “Friday,” but I’m a soup fanatic so we’ll roll with it, ehh?)
- Saturday: Date night!
Question of the day: What’s on your dinner menu for the week?