Tis the season! Today, I am sharing a few last-minute holiday gift ideas for the Eco-friendly person in your life. For me, that’s my mom, but I think more and more people are realizing the importance of using products that are Eco-friendly and these gifts are useful for anyone, whether or not they’re an environmental guru!
Healthy Human Water Bottle or Tumbler
Yes, I know- it feels like a treat to carry the coveted Starbucks holiday cup around. But this year, opt for a reusable mug to enjoy your holiday latte from! They come in an array of colors, keep your drinks hot (or cold) for hours, and think about the number of disposable cups we could avoid if more and more people went the reusable route!
Makeup Eraser Cloth
I recently ordered a pack of four of these Makeup Eraser cloths after seeing them on the View (deals of the week). I’m always looking for ways to efficiently remove makeup- my facial cleanser is really good, but I know there is probably always a bit of makeup residue leftover. These are great because you can wash them up to 1,000 times and they can replace the disposable cloths many people use as their remover. They make a great stocking stuffer and are a perfect option for a small gift exchange with girlfriends! You can find these bad boys at a few different stores: Sephora, Nordstrom, and of course, Amazon.
As someone who loves candles and wine, these Rewined candles are a dream…made even better by the fact they are made from re-purposed wine bottles. For the candle lover in your life, this is a perfect, Eco-friendly option. The candle scents are inspired by the aromas of each, respective wine. You can find these at West Elm, Nordstrom, and Amazon.
There you have it! 3 quick gift ideas for someone who pays extra attention to our environment! And now…in keeping with Monday tradition, here’s a peek at our dinner menu for the week:
- Monday: Simple taco bowls: lettuce, brown rice, organic ground-beef with southwest seasoning
- Tuesday: Fixate turkey meatballs over whole wheat pasta (I definitely recommend the Fixate cookbook- email me if you’re interested in your own copy!)
- Wednesday: I work late, so a simple dinner is a must: Rotisserie chicken from Whole Foods with a side of sweet potatoes and a salad
- Thursday: Honey-garlic shrimp with brown rice and broccoli
- Friday: Matt and I are hosting an intimate Christmas dinner for a few guests and will be preparing a ham (hams are on sale at Whole Foods this week, by the way) along with a few side dishes yet to be determined!
Wishing you a wonderful week-before-Christmas! Remember to take care of yourself first and foremost so you can be your best self for your friends and loved ones this holiday season! xo
*Disclaimer: I did not receive any of these products free-of-charge or receive reimbursement for my time. These are my own recommendations.