Comments Off on Broccoli frittata with salmon
This recipe is super simple to make, tastes great and is filling.
This dish is very low in carbohydrates and therefore fits well in a low-carbohydrate diet.
The salmon provides a good portion of omega 3 fats. These healthy fats are essential for good health and help you lose weight .
Curious about the recipe? Then read on quickly!
Nutritional values of this recipe
Energy: 567 kcal (calories)
Protein: 49 grams
Carbohydrates: 8 grams
Fat: 40 grams
Fiber: 11 grams
Ingredients for 1 person
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of salmon fillet
- 300 grams of broccoli
- 2 stalks of spring onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ lime
- Few sprigs of fresh dill
- Unsweetened almond milk
- Coconut oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Optional: tuft of alfalfa or cress
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut half of the broccoli into small pieces.
- Steam or cook the broccoli pieces for about 3 minutes, until they have softened a little.
- In the meantime, cut the salmon fillet into pieces, cut the spring onion into rings, crush the garlic and finely chop the dill.
- Grease a small baking dish with a tablespoon of melted coconut oil.
- Divide the steamed broccoli, salmon and spring onion over the oven dish.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl and add the garlic, chopped dill, a small splash of almond milk and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the salmon and vegetables.
- Place the oven dish in the oven and bake the frittata for 20 to 30 minutes, until it is golden brown and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cut the remaining broccoli into florets and steam or cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until al dente.
- Spoon the frittata onto a plate and serve the steamed broccoli on the side.
- Drizzle the juice of the half lime over the whole.
- Optional: garnish with the alfalfa or garden cress.
Vegetarian option: Replace the salmon fillet with 35 grams of chopped walnuts.