Comments Off on Egg muffins with chicken fillet
These egg muffins not only look nice, they are also very tasty. It’s simple to make and makes a perfectly healthy snack.
Two muffins make a good snack . Do you eat this dish for breakfast? Then eat all three muffins and possibly serve extra vegetables or two rice cakes.
This recipe is with chicken breast and tomato, but you can vary endlessly. Think of spinach and feta cheese, or sun-dried tomatoes and olives .
Nutritional values of this recipe
Total / per 2 pieces:
Energy: 260 kcal / 173.3 (calories)
Protein: 24 grams / 16 grams
Carbohydrates: 3 grams / 2 grams
Fats: 20 grams / 13.3 grams
Fiber: 1 gram / 0.7 grams
Ingredients for 3 muffins
- 2 eggs
- 1 small tomato (50 grams)
- 2 slices of chicken fillet
- Paprika powder
- Extra virgin coconut oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the tomato into cubes and tear the chicken fillet into pieces.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and add a pinch of paprika, sea salt and black pepper.
- Beat the eggs with a fork or whisk.
- Grease three (silicone) muffin cups with coconut oil and divide the tomato cubes and pieces of chicken fillet over the muffin cups.
- Pour the beaten eggs on top of the tomato cubes and chicken breast pieces.
- Place the muffin cups in the oven and bake the egg muffins for about 15 minutes, until they are done.