Comments Off on Fluffy omelette with chicken breast
Eggs are full of vitamins and minerals. Think of vitamins B12, B2, B5, A and D, and the minerals selenium, calcium, iron, potassium, zinc and magnesium.
The story that egg yolks are fattening and bad for your cholesterol is a myth. Eating 1-3 eggs per day provides you with many healthy nutrients and even contributes to weight loss .
It is wise to opt for organic eggs. These contain more omega 3 fats and vitamins than other types of eggs.
This recipe is suitable for breakfast or lunch.
Nutritional values of this recipe
Total / per person:
Energy: 708 kcal / 354 kcal (calories)
Protein : 52 grams / 26 grams
Carbohydrates: 39 grams / 19.5 grams
Fats: 44 grams / 22 grams
Fiber: 4 grams 2 grams
Ingredients for 2 people
- 4 rice cakes
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of chicken breast (60 grams)
- 1 tomato
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- Coconut oil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Chop the onion and cut the tomato into small pieces.
- Place the eggs, lemon juice, dried parsley, a teaspoon of coconut oil and a pinch of sea salt and black pepper in a blender and blend until the eggs are fluffy.
- Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil in a frying pan and fry the onion.
- Add the tomato and fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour the beaten eggs over the vegetables.
- Tear the chicken breast slices into pieces and divide over the omelette.
- Put the lid on the frying pan and turn the heat to low.
- Bake the omelette for about 8 minutes.
- Cut the omelette into quarters and serve on the rice cakes.